Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Since January 3....

Ok, so I clearly don't know how to post through Shutterfly. I wrote a big, long thing and I'm not sure it came through. So much has happened since I last posted, I can't believe it! First, my dear, sweet Grandpa Shermy passed away. It still doesn't feel real. I miss him so much, but I am glad he doesn't have to deal with his cancer anymore. I love him! Second, Railee turned 1 and has started walking. She is all over the place and in everything. I've said it before on here, and I'll say it again.... THAT GIRL IS BUSY! Everybody tells me she's a firecracker because of her red hair. I don't know what it is, but this girl is a busy body! I love her that way, though. And even though she is constantly moving and now starting to learn to give me some attitude, she is also the sweetest little thing on the planet! I don't know of anything that could bring me more joy in this life than my sweet little girl! Well, maybe there's another thing... I am pregnant again and we're expecting our 2nd girl. I'm sure she'll be able to make me as happy as Railee has. We're so excited! It'll bring a lot of new challenges for us, I'm sure, but mostly blessings. Since we found out we're having a second one and since I've quit my job at the bakery, our budget has been a lot tighter. Mostly because our new insurance has a maternity deductable of.... A WHOLE HECK OF A LOT!!! We're saving for our baby. What better reason to cut back on EVERYTHING!? I have been able to pick up another job, though, working as a nanny for two cute little boys. This job has also been so lucky for us because not only does it help us save for this little girl inside me, but they also let me bring Railee with me. I work for really wonderful people who have tWo of the easiest and sweetest boys! Also, one of the boys is just a few months old, so Railee is getting a lot of practice in on how we treat babies and how to share her attention. She also gets to play with the older boy. It's been a really great thing for her. Recently I've also been able to go on a girls' trip with my sisters and mom. We went to Vegas for our Christmas present from my parents. I had the weekend off from my motherly duties and was able to buy myself some maternity clothes. I know, not too exciting to buy maternity clothes, but needed just as much or even more than regular clothes. We had a blast! Did y'all know Vegas now has the largest H&M???? Yep, 3 floors big! Pretty awesome. Their kids' clothers are soooo cute and soooo cheap! Other than a few fun things here and there, we've been really busy just buckling down to get ready for our little change coming in September. Chase doesn't have any spare time EVER with his job and school. Oh... how great it will be when he's done with school?!?!? I can only imagine! Maybe we'll be able to go on a trip together farther than St. George and longer than a couple days. Our last trip was our honeymoon and it was to Vegas. Can you believe we've never even been on an airplane together? Where will we go on our first airplane trip together? Spain? Cruise? Disneyland with our kids? Whenever and wherever we go, I'm sure it will be a blast! Ok.... so I've updated the Harrison Happenings. We're still living and we're so happy!

1 comment:

The Hale Family said...

YAY, Im so so happy for you and your cute family. So sorry for the loss of your grandpa... xoxo

Blogging Blogger

Well, isn't it about time I made one of these for Chase and me? I love looking at everybody else's... seeing what's been happening in everybody's lives with discription and pictures to go along with it. I thought since I enjoy seeing all the other blogs, why wouldn't people want to see mine. So, here it is! It's a work in progress, but it'll get better as I get more familiar with all the gadgets and gizmos. Hope you all enjoy it!