Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween and more...

It's been awhile. Maybe I'm a little slow at adjusting, but I still feel like I'm trying to stay afloat with this having two kids thing...that's why I haven't blogged in awhile. However, I do love it. I have the two cutest, sweetest little girls anybody could ask for. Chelsea's starting to get more interactive. She smiles a whole lot, is starting to coo, and loves to sit up and look around. She can't sit up on her own yet, of course, so she loves to be held. Railee's getting so big, also. We just watched a home movie last night from Christmas last year, and I can't believe how much she's grown physically and mentally. Her vocabulary grows a little every day and now she's starting to put sentences together in a way I can understand. It's amazing how much and how fast kids learn!


Railee is also the best big sister! She loves Chelsea. I can't wait until they can play together... I can tell they're going to be best friends.

Railee loves cottage cheese, and now she knows how to open the fridge. So, now she can get cottage cheese (and everything else) whenever she wants. Ha ha! It's been fun.

Chelsea and Bennett. Welcome, Bennett!



Halloween - I love Halloween. It's getting even better now that I have kids. I have Railee in a Kindermusik class. They all dressed up their last class before Halloween. SO cute! I loved Yoda. Railee was a witch this year but wouldn't wear her hat. She still looked so cute, though.





More Halloween - This is Chelsea with Brooks (Darby's friend's baby). I just thought they were so cute and they're only a week or two apart. I also love the onesie I have Chelsea in, it makes me laugh.






Halloween night. Railee was a witch. Chelsea was the cutest little star! We took Railee trick-or-treating. Oh my, it was a blast. She caught on really fast and couldn't have loved it more. We went up to my in-laws' neighborhood. They all walked around with us. What a nice night, too!!! It was so much fun all the way around!



Chelsea's blessing day - we had a small get together for Chelsea's blessing. I loved this day with her and when Railee was blessed. It's neat to have these amazing little beings in my life and this day just makes it feel more amazing! And I love my husband for all he is and stands for! Chelsea's been so much fun. Like I said above, her personality is starting to shine through. I love her so much! The things I love about her so far: her smile, her strength, how alert she is, how easy-going she is, her skinny little body, how she sticks her tongue out all the time, and a ton of other tiny things that she does. We're so happy to have her in our family!








The crew. Thanks, all, for your support... We love you!


No comments:

Blogging Blogger

Well, isn't it about time I made one of these for Chase and me? I love looking at everybody else's... seeing what's been happening in everybody's lives with discription and pictures to go along with it. I thought since I enjoy seeing all the other blogs, why wouldn't people want to see mine. So, here it is! It's a work in progress, but it'll get better as I get more familiar with all the gadgets and gizmos. Hope you all enjoy it!