Tuesday, August 30, 2011


So we're just watching the clock around here. At this point, it's all a waiting game anyway, but I'm being induced on Thursday. Staci recently took some pregnancy pictures of my little family and me. I don't love the face I'm pulling in the picture above, but I think Chase and Railee are so stinkin' cute! I love my little family! They mean the world to me! I even feel like this new baby is already the perfect fit, and she's not even here yet. I love her without even meeting her. I just know that if she brings me even a fraction of happiness as my little Railee has then life will be pretty fantastic. I know she will bring just as much! And then I'm super blessed with the husband I have. He's so helpful and so loving. I couldn't ask for anybody better! Soooooo..... unless a million people go into labor on Thursday, I will have my baby then. I will for sure be posting pictures as soon as I am able. If not on here, then on Facebook.

As for an update on the last few weeks... not much has happened around here. We had our last hurrah in St. George, but that's the extent of our excitement. I've been trying to keep Railee and me busy around here. I've rearranged my WHOLE house. We have a "guest" room upstairs that also used to function as my craft room, Chase's homework station, our junk room, storage room, laundry room, etc. We figured we want the girls to have their own rooms at first, so we had to find space everywhere else for all that we had in there. Now all that's left is the bed, which we'll get rid of when we're ready to switch Railee into a big girl bed. Also, Chase painted our garage so we've been reorganizing it and trying to get rid of any clutter in there, as well. It's been quite the month of projects. Our garage isn't completely done yet, but it's almost there. My house is FINALLY at a state that I feel happy with and I finally feel ready to bring our baby home to this place. Nothing feels better than a little order. If something doesn't have a place to be put away, then I'd rather just throw it away! Other than our house projects, we've been able to go on a few field trips. I forget about all that's available to us just in our own area. We've been to Wheeler Farm twice, Tracy Aviary, the library, $2 Tuesdays at Thanksgiving Point, lots of walks, swimming at our neighborhood pool, sleepovers with cousins, etc. We've been able to keep busy. It's good for me because I get super anxious (the good and the bad kind) when something so big is about to happen, to the point I don't get a ton of sleep at night because my mind would rather go crazy. Also I think Railee's been sensing the change so it's been nice to spend some fun time with her.







Railee loves birds, so we took her to the Tracy Aviary. It was my first time, too. What a fun place!



We love our cousins! They came to sleep over one night. Both Railee and I loved having their company! Such cute and entertaining girls!

2 comments:

The Hale Family said...

I have been wondering if she was here yet so I'm glad you updated! Cant wait to see her. Only a few more days. I love having organization too, isnt it so nice?! Thanks again for coming to the baby shower it was so good to see you.. its been TOO long! xoxo

jayni & ben said...

You are so cute in that picture. Total mikah face. Good luck!!! Can't wait to meet her.

Blogging Blogger

Well, isn't it about time I made one of these for Chase and me? I love looking at everybody else's... seeing what's been happening in everybody's lives with discription and pictures to go along with it. I thought since I enjoy seeing all the other blogs, why wouldn't people want to see mine. So, here it is! It's a work in progress, but it'll get better as I get more familiar with all the gadgets and gizmos. Hope you all enjoy it!